AECI Ltd Organogram
AECI Ltd is the holding company for a group with interests in the production of commercial explosives and specialty chemicals for customers in the mining, manufacturing, agricultural, food and beverage, road infrastructure and general industrial sectors. The group operates in Africa, Europe, South East Asia, North America, South America and Australia. It operates a diversified group of 16 companies.
The group operates through it divisions and sub-division as follows:
• AECI Mining: Explosives - Develops and produces commercial explosives, initiating systems, and blasting services for the mining sector, quarrying and construction markets through AEL Mining Services (AEL), Senmin and Experse.
• AECI Property Services & Corporate: Property leasing and management on AECI’s portfolio through Acacia Real Estate.
• AECI Chemicals includes the following business operations:
- Manufactures and supplies speciality and industrial chemical raw materials and related services. Chemical Initiatives, Chemfit, Chem Systems, Industrial Oleochemical Products, Much Asphalt & Sans Fibers: Joint Ventures with Crest Chemicals & Speciality Minerals.
- Food & Beverage supplies ingredients and commodities to the dairy, beverage, wine, meat, bakery, health and nutrition industries through Lake Foods and SCP juice. Products include juice-based products and drinks, fruit concentrate blends and emulsions, health and nutrition commodities and processing aids including flavour enhancers.
• AECI Water: Provides integrated water treatment, desalination and process chemicals and equipment solutions to public, industrial water and inter alia utilities through ImproChem.
• AECI AGRI Health: Manufactures and supplies crop protection products, plant nutrients and services to the agricultural sector in Africa through Nulandis and in Europe and the USA, through Schirm.