African Equity Empowerment Investments Ltd Organogram
African Equity Empowerment Investments Ltd operates as an investment holding company. The group operates through divisions, holding various strategic and operational investments including investments in marine, technology, health and biotherapeutics, private equity and enterprise development supporting broad-based black economic empowerment and small, medium and micro-enterprises.
• Events and Tourism - events management, travel solutions as well as advertising and sponsorship income through the radio station
• Fishing and Brands - sales, marketing and production of west coast rock lobster, south coast rock lobster, longline hake, squid, fishmeal, abalone ad Seagro (organic fertiliser).
• Health and Beauty - manufacturing, sales and marketing of an extensive range of natural products that are human, animal and plant safe and internationally recognised in the food, agriculture, hygiene and general health sectors. Imports and distributes four cosmetic brands from Europe and is the sole distributor of these products in Southern Africa
• Technology - information and communications technology (ICT) group is a B-BBEE ICT group that consists of a number of technology companies that offer ICT services and solutions to clients and participates in a range of industries that are best served by technology solutions to enable them to be efficient in their key capabilities. They leverage their group-wide capabilities and strategic partnerships to deliver end-to-end digital and technology solutions to multiple industries in South Africa’s public and private sectors. They assist organisations to reach new heights by enriching their processes and developing industry disruptor technology solutions that enable them to be market leaders in the digitally transformed economies they operate in.
• Biotherapeutics - focuses on healthcare applications and more specifically on the production of biopharmaceutical products (those that are derived from living genetically modified cells and are of a protein or carbohydrate nature).
The group has an expanded market presence in Asia, Europe, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Ghana, Uganda, Zambia, Cameroon, Tanzania, Nigeria, Namibia, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Ethiopia, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Madagascar, Malawi and Mauritius through its subsidiaries.