Capital Appreciation Ltd Organogram
Capital Appreciation Ltd (Capprec) is a financial technology company seeking to serve and partner with established and emerging financial institutions and other clients. The company facilitates the provision of financial services technology platforms and delivers contemporary and innovative technologies and solutions.
Capprec has three divisions:
• Payments Div comprises of the following business units:
- African Resonance and Dashpay are leading direct and indirect providers of payment infrastructure, technical support, maintenance, bespoke software, payment services and payment technology solutions. Dashpay offers a multi-product, multiparty universal transacting platform, and value-added services solutions.
- LayUp Technologies, is a recent start-up in which Capital Appreciation is a 27.4% shareholder, is Africa’s first digital lay-by and recurring payments business with solutions for e-commerce and in-store purchases.
- Halo Dot is a software solution that allows any NFC enabled Android-based device to be a payment acceptance device.
• Software Div comprises of three business units:
- Synthesis is a software development company that uses innovative technology solutions to provide businesses with a competitive edge. Synthesis is uniquely positioned in Africa as an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting Partner with a broad range of specialist competencies.
- Responsive Group, acquired by Capital Appreciation on 1 March 2022, designs and develops web and mobile digital applications with clients in South Africa, the USA, Europe and the United Kingdom.
- Halo Dot is a software solution that allows any NFC enabled Android-based device to be a payment acceptance device
- Dariel software, acquired by Capital Appreciation on 3 April 2023, is an engineering-led software development company focused on large, mission-critical, and complex business applications.
• International Division - a recently formed business unit located in the Netherlands, aimed at broadening the Group’s geographic reach, expanding the Group’s client base and increasing its exposure to new and emerging technologies.