Caxton and CTP Publishers and Printers Ltd Organogram
Caxton and CTP Publishers and Printers Ltd operates as a holding company with interests in the publishing and printing of newspapers, the manufacturing and distribution of stationery, labels, and printing inks, as well as, the replication and distribution of CDs and DVDs. The company also manufactures specialised plastic extrusion and flexible packaging for the food, beverage, confectionery, industrial and general merchandise industries. The group publishes the Citizen newspaper, as well as various Local News Network print and online newspapers.
The group's operations are organised into the following business units:
• Digital - The group's portfolio of digital platforms and offerings, including digital sales, advertising, and marketing services
• Packaging - Offers a range of printed flexible packaging solutions including litho printed folding cartons, gravure printed cigarette packs and display cartons, litho and gravure printed wet glue and pressure sensitive labels for the beer and beverage industries
• Printing - Printing of newspapers and textbooks using web press, gravure and other technologies
• Publishing - Publishing of newspapers
• Value Added Services - Operations include digital replication services (the manufacture of CDs and DVDs), Solchem (the import and manufacture of printing inks), the manufacture and distribution of commercial and scholastic stationery, textbooks, diaries, and other office supplies, and RNA (the group's distribution network for newspapers and discs)