Curro Holdings Ltd Organogram
Curro Holdings Ltd is a holding company for a group that develops, acquires, and manages private educational institutions in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
As at end February 2022, the group had 178 schools located across 76 campuses accommodating 70,408 learners.
School types include:
• Curro and Curro Select (44 campuses) - accommodates learners from Grade RR to Grade 12 with maximum class sizes of 23 learners
• Curro Academy and Meridian (20 campuses) - accommodates learners from Grade RR to Grade 12 with maximum class sizes of 28 learners
• Curro Castles - nursery schools with maximum class sizes of 25 learners
• Curro Online - easy-to-follow live online learning programme accommodates learners from Grade 4 to Grade 10
• Kings School Linbro Park in Sandton accommodates learners from 2 years to Grade 12, with 338 enrolled pupils
• Land of Oz - operates 2 nursery schools, with 240 children
• DigiEd Schools - (4 campuses) technologically advanced and innovative education for learners from Grades 8 to 10, with the aid of international e-learning tools
• Baobab School - primary school
• Windhoek Gymnasium - accommodates learners with an online schooling option for leaners from grade 4. Leaners learn from home through pre-recorded online lessons.