Invicta Holdings Ltd Organogram
Invicta Holdings Ltd is an investment holding, management and distribution company.
The group's subsidiaries are divisionalised as follows:
• Engineering Solutions Group distributes engineering consumable products, technical services and solutions with a branch network of 135 branches.
- BMG (Bearing Man Group) - distributes bearings, seals, power transmission components, gaskets, drives, belting, fasteners, filtration and hydraulics
- Hyflo SA - Hydraulic and pneumatic products and engineered solutions
- Hansen - Industrial gearbox units
- INDUSTRI - Supplies tools and equipment, including personal protective equipment, lifting and welding products
- Man-Dirk Group - tools and equipment, including personal protective equipment, lifting and welding products
- OST - Vibrator motors, tensioning and suspension systems
- Screen Doctor - Vibrating equipment and material handling solutions
- Autobax - Automotive components
• Capital Equipment Group distributes agricultural, construction and forklift equipment, branded parts and components.
- Doosan SA - Wholesale and retail supplier of heavy earth-moving machinery and hammers for construction, mining applications and spare parts.
- Criterion - Imports and distributes materials handling equipment, such as forklifts and related spares
- Equipment Spare Parts Africa (ESP) - Distributes after-market replacement parts for the undercarriage for ea.th-moving equipment across 10 branches in South Africa.
- Kian Ann Engineering - Distributes heavy earthmoving machinery parts and diesel engine components.
- High Power Equipment (HPE) - Distributes Hyundai construction equipment.
- Shamrock Handling Concepts - Imports and distributes forklifts, other material handling brands, and full spare parts support.
- CASE - Imports and distributes construction and earthmoving equipment.