Jubilee Metals Group PLC Organogram
Jubilee Metals Group PLC is a global, diversified metals processing and recovery company with a portfolio of projects in South Africa and Zambia. The company’s prime asset in South Africa is the Tjate platinum project located over 3 farms covering 5,140 hectares with a target of 65 million ounces platinum group elements (PGEs) and gold. Tjate Platinum Project has an indefinite useful life which is tested for impairment annually and individually to determine whether the indefinite life continues to be supportable.
The group also has a portfolio that includes other countries and other elements and metals such as lead, zinc and vanadium in Zambia.
Jubilee’s operations in South Africa consist of the Inyoni PGM, Windsor SA, and Windsor 8 Chrome processing facilities.
• Inyoni Operations - A South African-based PGM and chrome beneficiation facility processing both historical and on-going tailings. Inyoni holds a capacity to 1,450,00 tonnes per annum of chrome concentrate and 42,000 ounces of PGMs per annum
• Windsor SA: (Windsor SA (Pty) Ltd) a wholly owned subsidiary of Jubilee and operator of Windsor 8.
• Windsor 8 South African-based chrome processing plant situated near Mooinooi, Northwest Province, South Africa.
• Thutse: A chrome processing facility near Pilansberg, North-West Province South-Africa.
As of 31 March 2023, Windsor SA and Windsor 8 processed a total of 1,334,535 tonnes of feed from eleven different streams resulting in the sale of 690,519 tonnes of chrome and the production of 349,737 tonnes of tailings material with an average grade of 4.1g/t PGM to feed into the Inyoni plant.
In 2020, following a review to further optimise Group earnings, Jubilee Metals Group concluded that Dilokong Chrome Mine (“DCM”) in South Africa could contribute more significantly to earnings if implemented at the Company’s much larger Inyoni or Windsor chrome operations.
Jubilee’s operations in Zambia consist of:
• Integrated Kabwe Project: Jubilee’s zinc, lead, and vanadium project in Zambia.
• Roan or Project Roan: Jubilee’s copper concentrator in Ndola, Zambia.
• Sable Refinery: The multi-metal refinery acquired in Zambia, owned by Sable Zinc Kabwe Limited, a subsidiary of Jubilee. Sable Refinery acts as a central metal production facility for third-party material in the region and provides access to a current resource comprising an estimated 6.4m tonnes of surface waste assets containing zinc, lead, and vanadium pentoxide. As of 30 June 2023, Copper production at the Sable Refinery reached 2,923 tonnes.
• The Integrated Southern Copper Project: The project integrates a newly constructed copper concentrator (The Roan Copper Concentrator currently being upgraded) with Jubilee’s Sable refinery. The concentrator and refinery combined offer a processing capacity capable of producing 14,000 tonnes of copper per annum from discarded ROM material.