Labat Africa Ltd Organogram
Labat Africa Ltd is an investment holding company which operates through its divisions and subsidiaries that are primarily operating within the energy, ICT, logistics and healthcare industries.
• Labat Energy: has two operational business units, namely, Force Fuel and Autogas, which are involved in the wholesale and transportation of fuel
• Labat ICT:
- South African Micro-Electronic Systems (SAMES), a microchip, energy-metering systems and biometrics solutions provider, specialises in the design and testing of analogue and mixed-signal integrated circuits and commercial semi-conductors
- RealCam is a provider of mobile surveillance and tracking solutions
• Labat Logistics: provides bulk fleet and logistics solutions
• Labat Cannabis (Healthcare): Labat Cannabis SA is the holding company of the entire Labat cannabis supply and value chain. The proposed business model covers the entire value chain, from planting the seeds to retail. It has concluded a licence to cultivate, harvest, process and export cannabis from Lesotho to other countries for medicinal and pharmaceutical purposes.