Old Mutual Ltd Organogram
Old Mutual Ltd is the holding company for a group that provides financial services and solutions to retail and corporate customers in South Africa, other African regions and China. Old Mutual has 11.9 million customers, serving 6.4 million customers in South Africa through a network of 348 branches, with 1.8 million Old Mutual Rewards customers.
The company operates through the following segments:
• Mass and Foundation Cluster - provides financial services to customers in the low and lower middle income markets.
• Personal Finance and Wealth Management - provides financial advice and long term savings, range of insurance, investment solutions and risk products to middle income markets, with the Wealth Management targeting high income and high net worth individuals.
• Old Mutual Investments - provides asset management solutions and services to institutional and retail customers.
• Old Mutual Corporate - provides group risk, investments, annuities and consulting services to employer sponsored retirement and benefit funds.
• Old Mutual Insure - provides non life insurance products as well as trade credit insurance through Credit Guarantee Insurance Corporation (GCIC).
• Old Mutual Africa Region - offers life and savings, asset management, banking and lending, property and casualty (including medical insurance) services to retail mass and affluent markets, SMEs, corporate and institutional customers. The segment has a network of 202 branches.
The group has exposure to property assets through its investments in investment property and owner occupied properties in Africa, Romania and Bulgaria, held within policyholder funds. As at 31 December 2022, the group's carrying value of owner-occupied leased properties was R78.0m, with the group's investment property portfolio valued at R42.53bn. The group's total assets amounted to R1,066.9bn and total assets under management under active stewardship amounted to R432.0bn.