Pembury Lifestyle Group Ltd Organogram
Pembury Lifestyle Group Ltd operates as a holding company for its group of subsidiaries operating in the private education and housing sectors in South Africa.
• PLG Schools - the provision of private education and related services through 12 independent schools.
• PLG Retirement Villages - retirement businesses, including current lease agreements with third parties, comprising 6 retirement villages
• PLG Properties (Pty) Ltd - owns the group's properties
PLG Schools focuses on developing new schools, rather than acquiring existing schools and offers a co-ed learning environment from pre-primary to matric with English as the primary medium of instruction. It follows the South African Schools Curriculum with certain schools including the Independent Examination Board matric examinations. As at 31 January 2019, there were 2,458 pupils registered.
PLG Schools include:
• PLG Allens View Academy
• PLG Hartbeespoort Academy
• PLG Mellow Oaks Academy
• PLG Northriding Academy
• PLG Raslouw Academy
• PLG Springs Academy
• PLG Willow View Academy
• PLG Carswald Academy
• PLG Midview Academy
• PLG Greenhills Academy
• PLG Sanrock Academy
• PLG Brighton Academy - opened in 2019