Who Owns Whom

Southern Palladium Ltd

Company Organogram

R 750.00(ZAR) estimated $ 40.66 (USD)*

Enquire about this organogram

Southern Palladium Ltd Organogram

Southern Palladium Ltd is engaged in advanced stage platinum group minerals (PGM) exploration and development through its acquisition of a 70% interest in a South African private company, Miracle Upon Miracle Investments (Pty) Ltd (MUM). The remaining 30% of MUM is held by a company wholly owned by the local Bengwenyama-yeMaswazi community (Bengwenyama). MUM holds 100% of the Preferent Prospecting Right to the Bengwenyama PGM project, measuring 5,280 ha in extent and located in the Magisterial District of Sekhukhune, Limpopo Province. The Bengwenyama Project comprises the Prospecting Right over the following properties: • the Farm Eerstegeluk 327KT (previously known as Eerstegeluk 322KT); and • the Farm Nooitverwacht 324KT.