Telkom SA SOC Ltd Organogram
Telkom SA SOC Ltd operates as an ICT service provider, offering integrated business, residential, and internet communication solutions across South Africa.
Telkom group operates through the following divisions:
• Openserve - is a wholesale communications, connectivity and infrastructure provider
• Telkom Consumer - provides fixed and mobile broadband services as well as voice technology
• Yep! - a division (previously Telkom Small and Medium Business (SMB) , focuses on small and medium business customers within Telkom providing data and voice connectivity, information technology services and marketing services. The Yellow Pages now forms part of this division.
Telkom group operates through the following business subsidiaries:
• BCX - provides ICT solutions and integrated technology solutions
• Gyro - manages Telkom's properties and tower portfolios to optimise and unlock value of the assets
As at 31 March 2021, Telkom had an active mobile subscriber base of 15.3 million and 10.3 million mobile broadband subscribers. Total assets under management amounted to R63.83bn.