Tiger Brands Ltd Organogram
Tiger Brands Ltd is a branded fast-moving consumer packaged goods company, with a broad portfolio of 41 manufacturing sites, 160 packing lines and 24 distribution centres for food, beverage, personal care, baby and home care brands, operating in South Africa and certain emerging markets in Africa and South America.
Tiger Brands' divisions are as follows:
• Tiger Grains, comprises 2 sub-divisions:
- Milling and baking sub-division comprises maize and wheat milling and manufactures Albany bread and sorghum beverages
- Other grains subdivision manufactures rice, pasta and breakfast cereals
It operates 1 maize mill and 4 wheat mills.
• Tiger Consumer Brands:
- Groceries - manufactures, distributes, markets and exports condiments, sauces, marinades, and peanut butter under the Black Cat brand
- Snacks, Treats and Beverages - manufactures sugar confectionery, chocolate, concentrates, sports drinks and ready-to-drink beverages
- Out of home
• Tiger Home, Personal Care & Baby - manufactures, distributes and markets personal care, infant care and homecare brands
• Tiger Exports and International - exports manufactured branded products and deciduous fruits, in addition to, operating production facilities in Cameroon, Nigeria, Peru, Kenya and Zimbabwe