Visual International Holdings Ltd Organogram
Visual International Holdings Ltd operates through its subsidiaries as a property investment company and developer, focusing on the development of entire suburbs which comprise houses, apartment buildings, retirement villages, retail facilities, schools, business offices as well as recreation and other related facilities.
As at 28 February 2021, the company's investment portfolio was valued at R19.56m.
Visual has three primary divisions:
• Property Investment - letting of residential properties held by the group
• Property Development - development of residential properties held by the group or sold to third parties
• Property Services - rendering of management, administration and consulting services on development projects
• Signal Hill Village, Mpumalanga - a residential security estate consisting of three double-storey apartment buildings with 90 apartments
• Stellendale Village - a lifestyle and retirement estate including mixed-use residential, commercial and retail property consisting of about 2,000 residential units and suites
• My Place at Stellendale - a retirement village
• Stellendale Junction - a shopping mall on 6,000 square metres of land for the Stellendale precinct