Zeder Investments Ltd Organogram
Zeder Investments Ltd is an investment holding company investing in a range of activities and processes involved in agri-business. As at 28 February 2021, the investment portfolio was valued at R5,724.0bn.
Investments are as follows:
• Capespan (96.0%) - fruit and logistics group
• Kaap Agri (42.3%) - retail, trade, and services group that supplies a variety of products and services to the agricultural sector and the general public
• Zaad (97.0%) - specialised in agri-inputs including seeds
• Agrivision (56%) - owns and operates two large-scale commercial farming operations and a milling business in Zambia
• The Logistics Group (98.5%) - an integrated logistics service provider in southern Africa with port and warehousing assets in Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Maputo