Aveng Ltd Organogram
Aveng Ltd is the holding company for a group with expertise in steel beneficiation, engineering, manufacturing, mining, concessions, public infrastructure, and water treatment in South Africa, the rest of Africa, Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and the Middle East.
The group's continuing operations are divisionalised as follows:
• Construction and Engineering Australasia and Asia - Comprises McConnell Dowell and is divided into the following business units: Australia, New Zealand and Pacific, Built Environs, Southeast Asia and Middle East. This segment specialises in the construction and maintenance of tunnels and pipelines, railway infrastructure maintenance and construction, marine and mechanical engineering, industrial building projects, oil & gas construction and mining and mineral construction
• Mining - Comprises Moolmans and operates in the open cut and underground mining sectors
• Other and Eliminations - Comprises corporate services, Africa construction, corporate held investments, including properties and consolidation eliminations
The group's discontinuing operations are divisionalised as follows:
• Manufacturing and processing - Operates through Aveng Manufacturing and Aveng Steel, undertaking the supply and manufacture of various steel and cementation products, services and solutions to the mining, construction, oil & gas, water, power and rail sectors both locally and internationally
- Aveng Steel comprises Aveng Trident Steel that supplies sheeting and plating, speciality steel and tubing.
Aveng (Africa) (Pty) Ltd’s CIBD rating which expires on 13 August 2023 is as follows: