Clicks Group Ltd Organogram
Clicks Group Ltd is an investment holding company for its subsidiaries involved in the discount retailing of health, beauty, homeware and lifestyle products as well as covering the pharmaceutical supply chain from wholesale distribution to retail pharmacy.
As at 31 August 2022, the group had a total footprint of 898 stores, 673 in-store pharmacies, 199 in-store clinics and 3 front shop distribution centres in South Africa and Rest of Africa (Namibia, Botswana, Eswatini and Lesotho).
• Clicks has a total footprint of 837 stores comprising 791 stores in South Africa and 46 stores in Rest of Africa, with 9.7 million active Clicks ClubCard loyalty programme members and 3 million Clicks mobile app customers.
• Clicks Pharmacy retail chain comprises 669 in-store pharmacies in South Africa and 4 in-store pharmacies in Rest of Africa.
• Clicks Baby comprises 3 stores in South Africa.
Total assets amounted to R17.86bn.
The group's other stores across southern Africa comprise the following retail brands:
• UPD is a national pharmaceutical wholesaler and provides bulk distribution services to pharmaceutical manufacturers as well as distribution capabilities for the Clicks Group through a network of 5 owned distribution centres in South Africa located in Gauteng, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein and Gqeberha. In addition, distribution warehouse facilities are rented in Gauteng and Cape Town. UPD customers include Clicks, private hospital groups, pharmaceutical manufacturers and 1,200 independent pharmacies.
• The Body Shop retails natural, ethically-produced beauty products and has a total footprint of 58 standalone stores comprising 54 stores in South Africa and 4 in Rest of Africa, and has a presence in 248 Clicks stores.
• GNC is a global speciality health and wellness retailer and has a presence in about 606 Clicks stores.
• Claire’s is a global speciality retailer of fashionable jewellery and accessories and has a presence in about 88 Clicks stores.
Clicks Group Ltd's online retail store offers products such as beauty, health and baby products including baby hardware, such as prams, car seats and cots, accessories, health, foods and baby toiletries.