Frontier Transport Holdings Ltd Organogram
Frontier Transport Holdings Ltd is an investment holding company with interests in the transport and logistics sectors, specifically the commuter bus and luxury coach segments.
• Golden Arrow Bus Services (100%) - a commuter bus operator in the metropolitan of Cape Town which operates approximately 1,056 buses, serving over 3,100 routes. The fleet travels 60 million kilometres, transporting 56 million passengers annually.
• Sibanye Bus Services - operates 58 buses and transports about 2.1 million passengers per annum from Atlantis to the Cape Metropole.
• Table Bay Area Rapid Transit - a vehicle operating company for the MyCiTi brand that operates a fleet of 78 vehicles. It operates the trunk service along the Atlantic corridor from Table View to the CBD, as well as services from the CBD to Sea Point and Camps Bay.
• ElJoSa Travel and Tours (76%) - operates in the luxury coach and scholar transport market segments in the Western Cape and Gauteng with a fleet of 48 buses.
• Shuttle Up (90%) - a shuttle service business, consists of a fleet of 8 vehicles operating in the shuttle service industry.
• Alpine Truck and Bus (51%) - offers used truck and buses and branded aftermarket spare parts for buses and trucks, operating from branches in Durban, Cape Town and Richards Bay.
• Frontier Tyres (100%) - Offers tyre retreading, new tyre sales, trailer and tyre inspections, rim refinishing and emergency tyre assistance.