Frontier Transport Holdings Ltd Organogram
Frontier Transport Holdings Ltd is an investment holding company with interests in the transport and logistics sectors, specifically the commuter bus and luxury coach segments.
• Golden Arrow Bus Services (100%) - a commuter bus operator in the metropolitan of Cape Town which operates approximately 1,154 buses, serving over 3,100 routes. The fleet travels 60 million kilometres, transporting 56 million passengers annually.
• Sibanye Bus Services - involved in operating 61 buses and is involved in the transportation of about 2.1 million passengers per annum from Atlantis to the Cape Metropole.
• Table Bay Area Rapid Transit - a vehicle operating company for the MyCiTi brand, operating a fleet of 78 vehicles. It operates the trunk service along the Atlantic corridor from Table View to the CBD, as well as services from the CBD to Sea Point and Camps Bay.
• ElJoSa Travel and Tours (76%) - operating in the luxury coach and scholar transport market segments in the Western Cape and Gauteng with a fleet of 46 buses.
• Shuttle Up (90%) - a shuttle service business, consisting of a fleet of 5 vehicles operating in the shuttle service industry