Gold Fields Ltd Organogram
Gold Fields Ltd operates as an international gold producer operating with 9 mines across Australia, Chile, Ghana, Peru, West Africa and South Africa.
The following mines are in operation:
• South Deep (South Africa) - underground mine
• Tarkwa (Ghana)
• Damang (Ghana) - extended the Life of Mine (LOM) for a further 3 years until 2025
• Asanko (JV) - with a further LOM of at least 15 years
• St Ives (Australia)
• Agnew/Lawlers (Australia)
• Granny Smith (Australia)
• Cerro Corona (Peru) - extended the LOM for a further 8 years until 2030
• Gruyere (Australia) - with a LOM of 10 years. The mine produced 1,019 kilo ounces of gold during the 2021 financial year
Current projects include:
• Far Southeast (Philippines) - scoping studies underway - passive loading
• (Salares NorteChile) - In February 2020 got go ahead and construction progressing plan expected to be completed in 2023.
GFL Mining Services Ltd has an agreement with Rand Refinery (Pty) Ltd, in which Gold Fields Ltd holds an interest, providing for the refining of almost all of Gold Fields’ South African gold production.