Hudaco Industries Ltd Organogram
Hudaco Industries Ltd is a South African group which trades through its subsidiary, Hudaco Trading (Pty) Ltd, which operates about 29 businesses most of which import and distribute branded engineering and electronic consumable products, power tools and security, automotive and professional mobile radio communication products. Seven of these businesses also manufacture. Its customer base is mainly within the Southern African manufacturing, agricultural, mining, construction, automotive aftermarket, and security industries. The group has a network of specialised branches and independent distributors throughout southern Africa to ensure product availability to its customers.
The group’s business operations include:
Consumer- Related Products:
• Automotive aftermarket products - Abes Technoseal, Partquip, A-line Wheels and Ironman 4X4:
- The distribution of clutch kits, automotive ignition leads, oil and hydraulic seals, wheels, brake and clutch hydraulics, mounting, bushes, hydraulic repair kits, cylinders, hose CV joints, wheel hugs, suspension components and 4 x 4 vehicle components to the automotive and industrial aftermarket
• Batteries - Deltec, Specialised Battery Systems, and Eternity Technologies:
- The distribution of maintenance free lead acid, stand-by and solar batteries, high frequency chargers and related battery management equipment to the fraction battery market and also designs builds and manages battery bays for warehouses and distribution centres
• Power tools and fasteners - Rutherford and FTS Boltworld:
- The distribution of power tools, marine engines, survey instrumentation and fasteners
• Security equipment - Elvey Security Technologies, Elvey Projects, Commercial ICT, Global Communications and SS Telecoms:
- The distribution of stand-alone and integrated intrusion detection, access control, fire detection and surveillance /cctv solutions including the provision of related IP/GSM network and support services
• Data networking equipment - MiRO, Global Communications and SS Telecoms:
- The distribution of wireless networking, VoIP, video products, professional mobile radio equipment and radio systems integrator, and the distribution of communication management software, solutions and equipment
• Gas and Outdoor Products (Cadac) - a distributor of a wide range of outdoor cooking and heating products including gas cylinders, stoves, cookers, braais, skottels, heaters, lamps, blowtorches and accessories in Southern Africa.
• Diesel engines and spares - Deutz Dieselpower:
- The distribution of Deutz diesel engines and Deutz spares and the provision of service support
• Bearings and Belting - Bearings International Brewtech Engineering and Belting Supply Services:
- The distribution of bearings, chains, belting, industrial hose, seals, electric motors and transmission products
• Filtration - Filter and Hose Solutions
- The distribution of air and oil filtration solutions, kits and accessories for a broad range of applications, mainly to the mining aftermarkets
• Hydraulics and pneumatics - Ernest Lowe, HERS, Dosco and GPM:
- The distribution and manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic products, including gear pumps, service and repairs as well as the design of systems and the distribution of drivetrains
• Thermoplastic pipes and fittings - Astore Keymak:
- The distribution of thermoplastic pipes and fittings and manufacture of dragline hose
• Specialised Steel - Ambro Steel, Sanderson Special Steels, Bosworth, Joseph Grieveson and The Dished End Company:
- The sale, cutting and hardening of round, hexagonal and hollow steel bar and key steel. Bending of steel for dished ends and manufacture of conveyor drive pulleys and idlers as well as ferrous and non-ferrous castings
The Dished End Company operates as a manufacturer of dished and flanged ends, pressings, and flanging of small conical sections, push thru's and weld caps.
• Electrical power transmission - Powermite, Proof Engineering, Three-D Agenciess, Hudaco Power Transmissions and Varispeed:
- The distribution of variable speed drives, geared and electrical motors, electrical cabling, plugs and related products to the manufacturing, mining and agricultural aftermarkets. Proof Engineering operates as a manufacturer and distributor of flame proof electro mechanical couplers, sockets, connectors, energy savers, lighting and other electrical solutions for the mining industry.