Huge Group Ltd Organogram
Huge Group Ltd is an investment holding company holding investments in investee entities operating in the connectivity and cloud, software, and xTech markets, with a customer base of over 40,000 as of 28 February 2022.
The Group comprises the following subsidiaries:
• Corporate Office Grouping comprises the following companies:
- Huge itself;
- Huge Capital;
- Huge Management
• Connectivity and Cloud Grouping comprises the following companies:
- Huge Connect: Provides dependable internet access and secure connectivity for payment systems across South Africa, including customer SIM card solutions, bulk messaging solutions, 2G/3G/4G mobile data connectivity, fixed mobile voice solutions and hosted PBX.;
- Huge Messaging: Houses the SMS and messaging technology platforms leveraged by Huge TNS to provide its customers with bulk- and text-to-SMS services and it, similarly, derives its revenue from usage fees.
- Huge Technologies: Houses the network asset that has, over 18 years, been purpose-built for the requirements of Huge Telecom (now Huge TNS) and it derives its revenue from usage fees;
- Huge TNS (previously Huge Telecom) with the addition of the products and services of Huge Networks, caters for the technology services needs of businesses in the Corporate, SMME and Work-from-Home segments. Huge TNS provides Connectivity, Voice, WAN
Management, Aggregation, Cyber Security, PBX, Cloud and hosting services to customers in these segments, generating both annuity revenue and usage-based revenue;
- Huge Networks; held indirectly, through the investment in Huge TNS;
- Huge Services; held indirectly, through the investment in Huge TNS;
- Huge Cellular, an associate company, held indirectly, through the investment in Huge TNS;
- Huge Soho, an associate company.
• Software and xTech Grouping comprises the following companies:
- Huge Media;
- Huge Software;
- Huge Payments;
- Huge Digital: Is a Mobile Virtual Network Enabler (MVNE) formed from the acquisition of Virgin Mobile South Africa, offering a cloud-native, full-service, enablement service that allows South African businesses in the consumer and enterprise segments to enter the VNO market quickly, securely and with far less commercial and operational risk than any other model available in SA. It derives its revenue from providing a turnkey proposition that encompasses advisory services, managed operations, and technology enablement services.
- Glovent Solutions.
• Distribution Grouping comprises the following companies:
Huge Distribution is an importer and distributor serving channel partners across Southern Africa and into the SADC region with telecommunications, CCTV and PABX products and equipment as well as more recently renewable energy products, such as solar panels, batteries and inverters.
- 100% held Huge Distribution.