Insimbi Industrial Holdings Ltd Organogram
Insimbi Industrial Holdings Ltd is an investment holding company for a group involved in the foundry, steel and refractory industries, providing resource-based commodities, refractory materials and allied products.
The company operates through four divisions, namely:
• Ferrous Alloys - Supplies ferrous alloys to the steel and stainless-steel industry locally, regionally and globally, and also includes the recycling and resale of ferrous scrap metals.
• Non-Ferrous Alloys - Supplies non-ferrous alloys such as aluminium, copper and zinc to the steel and stainless-steel industry locally, regionally and globally and includes the recycling and resale of non-ferrous scrap metals.
• Refractory - Refractoring and supplying ceramic linings to the cement, paper and pulp, steel and platinum industries.
• Plastics - Specialises in the blow-moulding and roto moulding of plastic containers for the chemical, agricultural and food industries.
• Insimbi Plastics (Pty) Ltd specialises in the blow moulding and roto moulding of plastic products for the chemical, agricultural and food industries.
• Insimbi Aluminium Alloys (Pty) Ltd produces aluminium based alloys and copper-based alloys.
• Insimbi Alloy Supplies (Pty) Ltd specialises in the supply of industrial consumables to a diversified market and subdivided is operations into the following divisions:
- Export division markets the group's products to African countries, Asia, Australia, South America, Europe, China, the Middle and Far East.
- Fibres division supplies steel and polypropylene fibres used to reinforce concrete.
- Foundry division supplies a wide range of foundry consumables to the foundry industry.
- Mechanical division provides mechanical goods and application services to the cement and related industries.
- Non-Ferrous division supplies a wide range of consumables and hardware to the aluminium and copper smelting industries, non-ferrous foundries and the electroplating and galvanising industries.
- Powder Coating division supplies a wide range of interior and exterior powder coatings for all types of metal substrates.
- Refractory division offers a full line of standard and high-quality refractory consumables to all refractory consuming industries.
- Rotary Kiln division provides all refractory materials utilised for a wide range of kilns supplying mainly to the cement industry.
- Speciality Alloy Supplies division supplies ferro alloy powders, optical consumables, carbon, iron powders, tin and copper to the welding industry, optical, glass, bevel and mirror industries.
- Steel division supplies ferrous alloys, base metals and general additives to the steel manufacturing industry.
- Textiles division specialises in the manufacturing, sale and marketing of gaskets, expansion joints, seals, high-temperature insulation materials and engineered fabrics.