Master Drilling Group Ltd Organogram
Master Drilling Group Ltd provides specialised drilling services to blue chip major and mid-tier companies within the mining, civil engineering, hydro, and energy sectors in South Africa and internationally. The group has operations in 27 countries on five continents. Africa: South Africa, Botswana, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Ghana, Mali, Namibia, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Zambia. South America: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru. Central and North America: Canada, the United States of America (USA), and Mexico. North, Central, and Eastern Europe and Asia. India and Australia
The Group has three principal drilling activities:
• Exploration-stage Drilling: Exploration diamond core and percussion drilling focused on the discovery and quantification of new mineral deposits.
• Production-stage Drilling: Raise boring and blast hole drilling conducted within active mining areas and encompassing surface and underground services.
• Capital Project-stage Drilling: Raise boring and blast hole drilling which takes place once a potentially viable ore deposit or extension to an ore deposit has been identified and its resource has been quantified.
The principal drilling activities are achieved by the following operations:
• Design: Conceptualisation, development, and delivery of complete fleet solution for clients.
• Manufacture: Assembly, establishment, and maintenance of a portfolio of custom-made drill rigs.
• Training: Development and enhancement of skills to capitalise on machinery and specialised manpower
• Operate: Provide operational support and complete project management for all drill rigs.
• Maintain: Provides engineering support and continuous upgrading of drill rigs