Mpact Ltd Organogram
Mpact Ltd is the holding company for a group that manufactures paper and plastic packaging products, with its subsidiaries operating through the Mpact Paper and Mpact Plastics divisions.
• Mpact Paper comprises the following three business units, providing high-graphic printing capabilities:
- Recycling collects paper and cardboard for use in the production of cartonboard and containerboard, as well as the recycling of plastics.
- Corrugated manufactures and sells a range of printed and unprinted corrugated boxes and other corrugated packaging products.
- Paper Manufacturing manufactures cartonboard and containerboard products.
• Mpact Plastics manufactures rigid plastic packaging, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) preforms, styrene products and jumbo plastic bins.
The company has 47 manufacturing operations across South Africa, Namibia, and Mozambique. Facilities as follows:
• 6 plastics operating sites (South Africa)
• 15 recycling operating sites (South Africa)
• 3 manufacturing paper mills (South Africa)
• 12 paper converting and corrugated plants (9 in South Africa; 1 in Mozambique; 2 in Namibia)
• 1 Detpak-operated plant (Aeroton, South Africa) (51% stake) - manufactures a range of paper and board packaging solutions including cups, lids, cartons, bags, napkins, trays and clam shells.