Nampak Ltd Organogram
Nampak Ltd is a holding company for a group of companies engaged in the manufacture and distribution of packaging products made from metal, paper and plastics. The group collects and recycles cans through its Collect-A-Can (Pty) Ltd subsidiary.
Nampak Ltd is organised into business clusters based on raw material inputs:
• Metals - Involved in the manufacture of beverage cans and ends, two and three-piece food cans, aerosols, polish, paint, metal closures, aluminum foil and other metal packaging.
• Paper (Rest of Africa) - Manufacturing of corrugated boxes and cases, conical cartons, sacks and self-opening bags.
• Plastics - Manufacturing of plastic bottles, (PET & HDPE) crates and drums, checkout bags, tubs and tubes, and a range of flexible plastic products.
• Technology & Allied Products - Supply inspection and date coding systems in South Africa.
• Research and development - Employing scientists, engineers, technologists, and technicians combined with personnel knowledge and experience in different fields such as material science, chemical analysis, microbiology, food and beverage science, and coatings technology to provide solutions and services to operations and customers.
The group has 33 manufacturing operations (19 are located in South Africa and 14 in the rest of Africa)
Rest of Africa operations:
• Angola - 1
• Botswana - 1
• Ethiopia - 1
• Kenya - 2
• Malawi - 1
• Nigeria - 2
• Tanzania - 1
• Zambia - 2
• Zimbabwe - 3