Omnia Holdings Ltd Organogram
Omnia Holdings Ltd is the holding company for a group that provides specialist chemical services and solutions to the agricultural and mining industries. The group has a physical presence in 25 countries.
Group operations are divisionalised as follows:
• Mining division comprises BME and Protea Mining Chemicals:
- BME manufactures and supplies nitric acid and explosive emulsions, related accessories and blasting services to the mining, quarrying and construction industries.
- Protea Mining Chemicals sells and distributes specialised chemicals and chemical-based solutions to mine processing plants.
• Chemicals division’s primary business:
- Protea Chemicals manufactures and supplies chemicals, specialising in chemical solutions in almost every sector of the distribution market. The company's market includes personal care and cosmetics, food and beverages, water treatment, engineering, paints and inks, textiles, plastics, rubber, chemical polymers and formulation of petroleum and lubrication, packaging and paper, pharmaceuticals and healthcare and animal feeds. It has operations in Angola, Kenya, Mauritius, Namibia, Wadeville in South Africa, and Zimbabwe.
- Umongo Petroleum supplies additives, base oils and other related petroleum, oil and lubricant products in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa
• Agriculture division comprises:.
- Omnia Fertilizer and Omnia Specialities produces and trades in granular, liquid, and specialty fertilisers and relates to wholesale trading of agricultural commodities through select African countries, Australia, Brazil and the United States.