Pan African Resources PLC Organogram
Pan African Resources PLC is the holding company for a mining group focused on gold production in South Africa.
• Barberton Mines - three underground gold mines (Fairview, Sheba, and New Consort) - (LOM) 18-20 years
• Barberton Tailings Retreatment Plant - (LOM) 2 years (current surface sources, excludes Royal Sheba material)
• Evander Mines - consists of: 8 Shaft Pillar - (LOM) 4 years, commenced in July 2019; 24,25 and 26 Levels (LOM 14 years)
• Egoli project - stand-alone underground project, leveraging Evander Mines’ established shaft and metallurgical facilities - (LOM) 9 years, inferred resources potential to add further 5 years.
• Elikhulu Tailings Retreatment Plant - (LOM) 11 years
• Rolspruit project - is a down-dip extension of the same Kinross payshoot currently being exploited at 8 Shaft. The project is located immediately west-north-west of the 8 Shaft and has a (LOM) of less than 29 years.