Pan African Resources PLC Organogram
Pan African Resources PLC is the holding company for a mining group focused on gold production in South Africa.
• Barberton Mines - three underground gold mines (Fairview, Sheba, and New Consort) - (LOM) 20 years
• Barberton Tailings Retreatment Plant - (LOM) 3 years
• Evander Mines - consists of: 8 Shaft Pillar - (LOM) 5 years, commenced in July 2019
• Egoli project - stand-alone underground project, leveraging Evander Mines’ established shaft and metallurgical facilities - (LOM) 9-14 years
• Elikhulu Tailings Retreatment Plant - (LOM) 12 years