Raubex Group Ltd Organogram
Raubex Group Ltd is an investment holding company and mining support company that operates through its subsidiaries with interests in the construction, infrastructure and materials sectors. The group operates across South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique, Cameroon, Zambia and Western Australia.
The group operations are divisionalised as follows:
• Raubex Roads and Earthworks - comprises two segments, namely, Road as well as Civil infrastructure. Operations focus on new road construction, road rehabilitation, as well as the manufacture and construction of concrete structures. It also manufactures and lays asphalt, chip and spray, surface dressing, enrichments and slurry seals. Tosas, a subsidiary company, manufactures and distributes bituminous products in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
• Raubex Materials Handling and Mining - Operates its own commercial quarries that supply aggregates and crushers stones to its clients and for remote project sites. It also hires out plant equipment, with and without operators, to the mining industry.
• Raubex Infrastructure - specialises in disciplines outside the road construction sector, including renewable energy, rail, telecommunications, housing infrastructure projects and commercial building refurbishment and construction.
• Raubex Construction Materials - specialises in the supply of aggregates from commercial quarries, asphalt, and value-added bituminous products.
• 19 - Quarries (18 - South Africa; 1 - Botswana)
• 17 - Asphalt Plants (16 - South Africa; 1 - Botswana)
Raubex subsidiary CIDB ratings:
• Raubex KZN (Pty) Ltd - 9CE/8SB (Expires 6 March 2024)
• Raubex Infra (Pty) Ltd - 9CE/8EP/8GB (Expires 7 August 2024)
• Roadmac Surfacing (Pty) Ltd - 9CE/9SB (Expires 3 February 2024)
• Milling Techniks (Pty) Ltd - 9CE (Expires 13 November 2023)
• National Asphalt (Pty) Ltd - 7CE/7SB (Expires 16 February 2024)
• Centremark Roadmarking (Pty) Ltd - 7SK (Expires 14 December 2024)
• Empa Structures (Pty) Ltd - 8CE/1GB (Expires 1 April 2025)