RCL Foods Ltd Organogram
RCL Foods Ltd is the holding company for its food producing subsidiaries that operate across South Africa, Eswatini, Namibia, Botswana, Uganda and Zambia. The group manufactures a wide range of branded and private label food products which are distributed through the group's route-to-market logistics division.
The company's principal operating subsidiaries operate through the following divisions:
• Food division produces a range of culinary, pet food and energy/nutritional beverage products through its business units:
- Groceries operations: Culinary (includes Mayonnaise, Peanut Butter, Rusks etc.), Pet Food, Pies and Beverages
- Baking operations: includes the Milling, Speciality, Sunbake bakeries, Bread, Buns and Rolls (the latter two previously Baking)
- Sugar operations: includes sugar and molasses-based feed (Molatek, previously included in the Animal Feed business unit)
• Chicken division includes chicken and grain-based feed (Epol and Driehoek, previously included in the Animal Feed business unit) operations. The company also operates rearing, laying and broiler farms and hatcheries.
The Group has an estimated 260 operations in South Africa. These include:
• Groceries operations; bakeries; sugar, flour and animal feed mills; rearing, laying and broiler farms and hatcheries; chicken processing plants; bulk cold storage sites; and warehousing and distribution assets
• Renewable energy infrastructure in the form of 2 Waste-to-Value (W2V) plants, 3 co-generation sites, and 3 rooftop solar installations
• R1,160.5m capital investment in fixed and intangible assets