RECM and Calibre Ltd Organogram
RECM and Calibre Ltd is an investment holding company with a portfolio focusing on long-term investments in listed, unlisted, public and private companies. As of 31 March 2022, total assets under management amounted to R1.04bn.
Core investments comprise:
• Goldrush Group (Pty) Ltd (58.8%), the company's largest investment, is an alternative gaming group whose activities span Electronic Bingo Terminals (EBTs), Limited Pay-out Machines (LPMs) Retail Sports Betting shops, and Online betting. As of 31 March 2022, the company has a total of 7,906 Physical Gaming Positions.
- Goldrush owns 36 Bingo licenses with 35 licenses active and 4,491 Electronic Bingo Terminals (of which 2,264 are owned and 2 227 are leased) with an average of 128 terminals per active license.
- Goldrush also has 5,200 Limited Payout Machines of which 2,854 are in operation across 7 route licenses.
- Goldrush also has 45 Sports Betting Licenses of which 29 are in operation, 561 gaming positions/terminals with an average of 19 Gaming positions per active license
Goldrush Group (Pty) Ltd (58.8%) operates under the brands:
- Bingo Royale (Bingo)
- Crazy Slots (LPM)
- Betnova (Retails Sports Betting)
- G-bets (Retail Sports Betting)
• Astoria Investments Ltd – is a Mauritian-domiciled investment company which is listed in South Africa (JSE), Mauritius Stock Exchange and the Namibian Stock Exchange