Reunert Ltd Organogram
Reunert Ltd is an investment holding company with subsidiary interests in electrical engineering, information communication technologies (ICT), and applied electronics sectors. The group operates mainly in South Africa with minor operations situated in Australia, Lesotho, the USA, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
It operates through the following divisions:
• Reunert Information Communication Technologies division provides print and communications products and services to business customers through its office automation (Nashua, Quince Capital, Prodoc, and PanSolutions) and telecommunications (ECN, SkyWire and Nashua Communications) business operations, including IP-based telephony solutions, traditional and virtual networks, switchboard PBXs, and asset-based financial solutions.
• Reunert Electrical Engineering division is a diversified grouping of vertically integrated companies in various sections of the electrical and telecommunications industries. It designs, manufactures and supplies a comprehensive range of electrical energy cables, copper and optical fibre cables, and electrical distribution, protection and control equipment. The division comprises:
- CBI-Electric: African Cables
- CBI-Electric: Zamefa
- CBI-Electric: Low Voltage
- CBI-Electric: Telecom Cables (a joint venture)
• Reunert Applied Electronics division develops and supplies high-precision electronic products for defence and commercial application and comprises the businesses of Reutech Radar Systems, Reutech Communications (including Omnigo and Nanoteq), Reutech Solutions, and Fuchs Electronics. Ryonic Robotics designs and develops robotic systems.Terra Firma Solutions and Lumika (a joint venture) provides energy engineering solutions. Products include search and tracking radar systems, secure communication systems for airborne, land and naval-based applications, and electronic fuze technology.