RH Bophelo Ltd Organogram
RH Bophelo Ltd is a healthcare investment vehicle involved in making equity, quasi-equity, and equity-related investments in healthcare and financial services, such as health insurance, private hospital infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, retail and distribution, healthcare technology as well as short-term insurance.
There are 21 hospitals within the group (4 owned and 17 managed hospitals) across 7 provinces.
Africa Health Care (AHC) owned hospitals - 1,696 beds (511 owned and 1,185 managed):
• Fochville Private Hospital (Gauteng)
• Fountain Private Hospital (Gauteng)
• St Helena Private Hospital (Free State)
• Platinum Private Hospital (Free State)
Managed Hospitals include:
• Vryburg Private Hospital (VPH) (81%) - a 44 bed hospital
• Rondebosch Medical Centre (RMC) - an acute 123 bed hospital
• Medical Private Hospital (51%) - an acute 117 bed independent private hospital
• RH Fauchard Hospital is a 16 bed day clinic
• RH Bell Clinic - a 51 bed private psychiatric hospital
• Phelang Bonolo Healthcare Procurement and Management (Pty) Ltd (PBHPM) (49%) - healthcare management company currently managing Botshilu Private Hospital - a 100 bed hospital