Sasol Ltd Organogram
Sasol Ltd is the holding company for an integrated energy and chemicals group active in the production and marketing of liquid fuels, pipeline gas, waxes, petrochemicals, plastics, fertilisers, mining explosives and crude tar acids. The group also mines and markets coal.
Operating Divisionds are as follows:
• Sasol Chemicals: This segment is organised into 3 regional operating segments: Chemicals Africa, Chemicals America, and Chemicals Eurasia. All three segments supports:
- Providing Advanced Materials
- Providing Base Chemicals and Essential Care Chemicals.
- Essential Care Chemicals
- Performance Solutions
Chemicals Africa operations include Secunda (South Africa) and Sasolburg (South Africa)
Chemicals America operations include Lake Charles Louisiana, Houston, Winnie, Greens Bayou, Texas, Tucson, Arizona.
Chemicals Eurasia operations include Germany Brunsbüttel, Marl Italy Augusta, Terranova, Sarroch China Nanjing Other Slovakia.
• Sasol Energy: Operates integrated value chains with feedstock sourced from the Mining and Gas operations and processed at the Secunda and Sasolburg Operations as well as Natref. Also has associated assets outside South Africa which include the Pande-Temane Petroleum Production Agreement (PPA) in Mozambique and ORYX GTL (gas to liquids) in Qatar, a joint venture with Qatar Petroleum. The division is divided into 3 subsegments:
- Coal Mining
- Gas - Methane-rich and natural, and condensate
- Liquid fuels and crude oil
The company also has operations in the Middle East, including Ras Laffan (Qatar), and Mozambique.