Stefanutti Stocks Holdings Ltd Organogram
Stefanutti Stocks Holdings Ltd is the holding company for a group of companies offering diversified services across a wide spectrum of engineering, concrete structures, marine construction, piling, geotechnical services, roads and earthworks, bulk pipelines, materials handling, tailings management, all forms of building works, including affordable housing, and construction disciplines. The group operates in sub-Saharan Africa, including Botswana, Eswatini, Mozambique, Malawi, Mauritius Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe in both the private and public sectors. Clients include governments, state-owned companies, local authorities, large industrial entities, mining corporations, financial institutions, and property developers.
Operations are undertaken through the following:
• Inland Region offers:
- Geotechnical services
- Renewable Energy
- Mining Services
- Electrical and Instrumentation
- Roads and Earthworks
- Mechanical Electrical Piping (MEP) - Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Oil & Gas
• Coastal Region - Building, Civils, Marine construction, Roads and Earthworks
• Western Cape Region - Building, Civils, Roads, and Earthworks
• Africa Region - Multi-disciplinary services in Botswana, Eswatini, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Stefanutti Stocks (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary company, has a CIBD grading which expires on 11 February 2024, as follows: