Transpaco Ltd Organogram
Transpaco Ltd is a holding company, operating through its subsidiaries that manufacture, distribute and recycle plastic, paper and board products. Its products are exported throughout southern Africa.
The group's operations are divisionalised as follows:
• East Rand Plastics - manufactures refuse bags, bin liners, sheeting and film utilising pre- and post-consumer recycled material. Produced in flat, perforated or interleaved roll forms from 4 manufacturing sites.
• Transpaco Flexibles and Transpaco Flexibles Mpumalanga - manufactures flexible packaging solutions including retail plastic bags from 2 manufacturing sites.
• Transpaco Specialised Films - manufactures cast pallet stabilisation wrapping and stretch film from 1 manufacturing facility.
• Britepak - manufactures printed folded cartons and package inserts from 3 paper and board manufacturing plant.
• Transpaco Cores and Tubes - manufactures spirally wound tubular cardboard cores, carton dividers, void fillers and angle boards from 3 paper and board manufacturing plants.
• Future Packaging and Machinery - distributes packaging products (including general packaging, corrugated, machinery, plastics, code & marking, labels, strapping, tape, materials handling, safety cleaning and chemicals) to retail, industrial, wholesale, agricultural, automotive, construction, food & beverage, stationery and telecommunication markets.