Trematon Capital Investments Ltd Organogram
Trematon Capital Investments Ltd is an investment holding company for a group with a portfolio comprising investments, subsidiaries, and associates engaged primarily in the property and private education sectors. The group operates principally in South Africa, with most of the investments based in the Western Cape.
Trematon's investment portfolio, held directly and indirectly, includes:
• Club Mykonos Langebaan (Pty) Ltd - 100%
The company owns residential and commercial developed and undeveloped land as well as investment properties situated at the Club Mykonos Resort in Langebaan. The company also owns and manages the Mykonos marina as well as the boatyard storage facility.
• Aria Property Group - including the 60% holding of Arbitrage Property Fund (Pty) Ltd.
Aria is a joint venture which focuses on commercial, retail, and industrial property investments and redevelopments.
• ASK Partners - 40% UK Based finance company that operates in the private equity, lending space and flexible funding solutions to residential and commercial property developers and asset managers.
• Resi Investment Group -100% - Consists of 401 housing units currently owned.
• Generation Education (Pty) Ltd - 87%
- Montessori model preschools and primary and secondary schools using the Cambridge curriculum.
- Six existing schools: Campuses in Sunningdale, Hermanus, Melkbos, Bergvliet, and Kommetjie.
- Two schools in development: Imhoff Campus, opened in 2021. Further acquisitions are in the process of investigation