Switch Over to WOWEB and Further New Features
As from Monday 1 August 2016, Who Owns Whom clients will automatically be redirected to the new subscriber platform, WOWEB.
- The traditional Who Owns Whom website will continue to show you as already logged in and any selection made on that page will automatically connect you to the WOWEB homepage.
- Should you select a database from the â€˜online productsâ€™ menu on www.whoownswhom.co.za, you will be redirected to www.woweb.co.za.
Please call us for additional training on WOWEB if required. It is a product we are very proud of and we love showing it off!
New features on WOWEB to be introduced in the near future
BEE Scorecard Peer Analysis
This facility will allow users to rank sectors and companies for overall BEE scores as well as for each component of the scorecard.
Company Transparency Ratings
There is an inexorable trend towards transparency in the global fight against corruption, money laundering and terrorist funding. WOW researches approximately 1,000 companies per month and has developed a transparency rating that ranks companies in terms of their willingness to disclose, with an emphasis on those companies that promote transparency as a corporate ethos.
Sector Volatility Ratings
- WOW has developed a volatility rating which measures each sector based on its sensitivity to environmental changes, namely Macro-economic, Regulation, Demand-Supply dynamics, Market Structure, Inputs & Resources, Financial performance and Technology advances.
- In future the volatility rating will be used to guide the sector report update cycle.
TakeOver Talk (TOT)
- TOT will identify Foreign Direct Investment transactions and enable users to identify the source of and target country for each investment.
- In addition, for each transaction the user will have access to the PDF version of the original document.
Contact us to access WOW's quality research on African industries and businessContact Us
Most Popular Articles
Community & Personal ServicesSouth Africa
The Impact of High Youth Unemployment Rates in South AfricaRead more
Automotive & PartsSouth Africa
The importance of the motor industry in South AfricaRead more
Poultry & EggSouth Africa
The challenges of poultry farming in South AfricaRead more
Release On WOWEB’s Latest Enhancement – Woweb4me
The enhancement to WOWEB is now ready to be rolled out, and this process will be managed by our client relations manager, Nomathemba Khumalo. Noma can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org. Woweb4me is a dashboard-like capability, enabling users to create a customised filter on a single WOWEB-page, alerting them to specific, updated research which impacts on their objectives.
Profile your Business in the Who Owns Whom Database
Profile your business in the Who Owns Whom database today and take full advantage of the credible exposure it offers. To submit your company profile, please forward your request to email@example.com.